Tony Grimes L.Ac Annie Masaoka L.Ac
WHAT WE TREAT:
- Acute or chronic injury or pain (that means most things involving muscles and bones)
- Cold and flu
- Auto immune conditions
- Pediatric conditions
- Mental and emotional conditions
- Digestive disorders
COME SEE WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT FROM OTHER ACUPUNCTURISTS...
- Thorough, hands on treatment. We spend the entire time with you, using needle technique, cups, and body work to produce change within your condition. We don't just put the needles in and walk away.
- Always training. Since graduating from our four year acupuncture programs we have both continuously trained. We strive to provide the best treatment we can while raising the bar in the field of Chinese medicine.
- Needles in the right places. In the case of pain or injury, we take the time to find the problem areas and work with them to release muscles and knots. This fixes problems, not just providing pain relief as acupuncture has come to be known for. We seek to correct problems, not mask symptoms of pain.
- High quality herbs. We go out of our way to source lab tested and organic herbs while charging you less than market standards. We want people to have the best herbs we can provide at an affordable rate. We charge just 5 cents a gram for herbal prescriptions. That means you will pay just $3 to $5 a day for high quality herbal medicine.
- Sliding scale fees. $40-$70 for a 50 minute treatment. This is well below market standard while providing high quality medicine. We're not trying to make a killing here. We want to help people by making treatment affordable.
- Volunteer efforts. When you choose us for your health care you directly support the free acupuncture treatments we provide to the Haywood Street Congregation Respite.
68 GROVE ST, SUITE C-1, ASHEVILLE, NC 28801. PARKING AND ENTRANCE ON HILLIARD AVE, NEXT TO THE HOT SPOT GAS STATION